Collection of your Personal Information
In Order to better provide you with products and services offered, Hawkeye Diesel Repair may collection personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elects to use
Certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (be) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties: (d) sending us an email message: (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Hawkeye Diesel Repair collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver services you have requested.
Hawkeye Diesel Repair may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products and services available from Hawkeye Diesel Repair and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Hawkeye Diesel Repair does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Hawkeye Diesel Repair may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Hawkeye Diesel Repair, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Hawkeye Diesel Repair may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Hawkeye Diesel Repair or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Hawkeye Diesel Repair; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Hawkeye Diesel Repair, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Hawkeye Diesel Repair. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Hawkeye Diesel Repair website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with your, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have received your informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided information.
Children Under Thirteen
Hawkeye Diesel Repair does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask you parents or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Hawkeye Diesel Repair may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or general communication.
Changes to this Statement
Hawkeye Diesel Repair welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Hawkeye Diesel Repair has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Hawkeye Diesel Repair at:
Hawkeye Diesel Repair
6330 Dick Price Rd.
Mansfield, Texas 76063